How a site works
Users can easily build a website by following the following steps:
- Choose a specific topic for the site; To determine its type and how to build it.
- We are choosing free hosting sites from the available hosting sites on the Internet.
- Registration on the hosting site by creating an account on it.
- Choose the appropriate domain name; it can be separate from the hosting site, or it may be a subdomain thereof.
- Design the site in a way appropriate to the site’s theme; Hosting sites may provide ready-made templates and templates that help to create the site, and they may also allow writing code to customize the site as desired.
- Add website content; Which varies between articles, pictures, videos, and others depending on the type of site.
- It is publishing the site with interest in its follow-up, maintenance, and updating.
Free hosting sites
Here are some of the free hosting sites that provide a free domain for creating websites:
- Wix site.
- WordPress site.
- Jimdo website.
- (IM Creator) website.
- Ucraft website.
Website programming languages
Among the programming languages ? that can build websites, design them, and add specific dynamics to them:
- (PHP) language: It is a server-side language, where the web page process on the server and not inside the browser before it present to the user, and PHP codes can use as a separate file or within a regular HTML document.
- HTML: It is one of the popular programming languages? For creating and designing websites. It uses keywords enclosed in brackets to give specific output in the browser window, called the markup language.
- CSS: It is a complementary language that helps formulate HTML codes. It allows the website developer to change the (HTML) elements of a page without changing each of them separately, which saves time and effort.