Delete one friend from Facebook
The following are the steps to remove and cancel the user’s friendship with someone through Facebook:
- Open one of the internet browsers available through the user’s device, then go through it to the official website of Facebook via the Internet. This site can access by clicking on the following link: Click here, and Facebook can open through the application for mobile phones.
- Log in to the user’s account if required.
- Search for the friend you want to remove from the friend’s list via Facebook.
- Clicking on the name of the person that the user wants to unfriend, which appears within the search results, to go to his profile page.
- Click on the Friends option under the profile of the person whose friendship you want to delete.
- Click on the unfriend option.
Delete multiple friends from Facebook
Here are the steps to delete multiple friends at once via Facebook and by using what is known as Chrome Extension:
- Open the Google Chrome browser from the user’s device.
- Go through Google Chrome to the page to add the (Friend Remover PRO) tool online, and this page can access by clicking on the following link: Click here.
- Clicking the Add to Chrome option.
- Clicking on “Add extension” when prompted by the user.
- Open the Facebook website via the Internet, then log in to the user’s Facebook account.
- Click on the Facebook Friend Removal Tool icon, which appears at the top of the screen.
- Choose the friends to cancel the friendship with them through Facebook.
- Clicking the “Remove Friends” option, then clicking the same button again if required.
Block a person via Facebook
The following are the steps to create a ban on a specific person via Facebook:
- Click on the down arrow icon that appears at the top of the Facebook screen.
- Choose the “Settings” option.
- Click on the “Blocking” option, then click on it again.
- Enter the name of the person to be blocked via Facebook.
- Clicking on the “Block” option, and you can choose a person from the list shown on the screen, then click on the “Block” button, then click on the “Block” button next to their name.