Create a Yahoo email
You can create an email on Yahoo without using a phone number by following these steps:
- Log in to Yahoo, then click Create New Account.
- Enter the required information, which includes the first name and last name, and it indicates that the real name must enter if the e-mail is for business purposes.
- Choose an email address (Yahoo! ID) and a strong password that can easily remember.
- Click on “Create my account” to be able to access the Yahoo email.
Create a Gmail email
Create a Gmail email without using a phone number by following the following steps:
- Open the Gmail website by entering the following link: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox.
- Click on the Create Account link on the registration screen.
- Full information visible, which includes:
- First name and last name.
- Username (username).
- Click on Next, then enter the birth date and gender, then click Next.
- Read Google’s terms, then click I Agree.
- Enter your Gmail email by clicking (Go to Gmail).
Create an Outlook email
A user can create an account on Outlook without using a phone number by following the following steps:
- Open the registration site for Outlook by entering the following link: https://outlook.live.com/owa.
- Click on “Create a free account.”
- Enter your username (username), followed by (@ outlook.com).
- Click on the arrow on the right-hand side of the username field in case you want to change the domain of the email address to Hotmail.com.
- Enter the password twice, then click Next.
- Fill in the required information, including the first and last name, then go to the next page by clicking on (Next).
- Select the country/region in the box, then enter the birthdate, and click (Next).
- Enter the CAPTCHA code, and click (Next).