How to Create a Snapchat account
For the user to use the Snapchat application, he must first download the application on the mobile device and then follow the following steps to create a Snapchat account:
- Open the Snapchat app and tap the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Enter the email address, password, date of birth, and username that will be your unique Snapchat user ID.
- Verify the account over the phone, or click the (Skip) button appearing at the top right of the screen if the mobile phone number not linked to the Snapchat account.
- Verify that a user is a real person and not a device trying to hack Snapchat by clicking on the ghost image shown, among other image options on the screen.
Add friends on Snapchat.
Once you have created a Snapchat account, the Find Friends screen will display, and you can follow the following steps to add friends:
- It was clicking on the OK button that appears in the window asking to allow Snapchat to access the private address book and the mobile phone number used to register.
- Adding all your friends’ contacts on Snapchat, or adding friends one by one via the search bar on the My Friends tab, and you can go to this page by swiping the Snapchat screen to the right or clicking on the three-line tab appearing at the bottom right of the camera screen.
- You are clicking on the person icon with the (+) sign appearing at the top right of the My Friends screen. Friends who have Snapchat and who are in your private address book will display, and any of them can add by clicking on the (+) sign.
- Click on the magnifying glass to search for friends by username.
- Click on the person icon with a (+) sign next to it to see who has added the user to their friend list.
How to take a Snapchat photo
Snapchat depends on taking pictures or videos, adding filters to them, and sharing them with friends, and Snapchat is captured by:
- Launch the Snapchat camera screen, and tap the camera icon in the upper-right corner of the screen to select the phone camera to use.
- Point the camera at the scene that you want to take a photo of, and click on the capture button that appears in a circle at the bottom of the screen, and if you’re going to capture a video clip, then you press and hold the capture button.
- Click on the timer clock icon on the right side of the screen to specify a timeout for capturing the photo in seconds, and you can also click on the infinity sign to display the snap until closing.
- Click on the X button in the top left of the screen to delete the captured image, or the down arrow button appearing in the bottom left of the screen to save it.