Add text to pdf file via websites.
You can add text to a PDF file by using one of the websites specialized in this matter by following the following steps:
- Go to sejda.com, which allows the user to edit PDF files online, and this site can access by clicking on the link click here.
- Upload the PDF file that the user wants to add the text to.
- Start adding the required text to the PDF file.
- Clicking the “Apply Changes” button, which appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Determine where to save the modified PDF.
Add text to pdf file via word.
The user can modify the PDF file and add text to it, using Word 2016, by following the following steps:
- Open Word 2016.
- Click on the File menu.
- Choose the “Open” option, then review the location of the PDF file you want to add text to and choose it.
- Clicking the “Open” button.
- Start editing the PDF file after agreeing to the warning message that appears on the screen, stating that the Word file format may not be completely similar to the original PDF file format and that large files need a long download time.
Add text to pdf file via Adobe.
Various texts and modifications can be added to the PDF file, using Adobe Acrobat, as follows:
- Open the PDF file via Adobe Acrobat.
- Clicking the Edit PDF tool.
- Click on the location where you require to add the new text in the PDF.
- Begin making the modifications to be added to the PDF file, and it should note that paragraphs and lines will arrange automatically throughout the file.