How to hide appearances on WhatsApp
The method used to hide the appearance on WhatsApp differs according to the system in which the device operates, according to the following:
- Devices running on Android system: Appearance hidden on WhatsApp for devices running on the Android system by disabling the Internet connection or using the “W-Tools” application on Google Play.
- iPhone: Open the account on WhatsApp, and click on the settings icon in the lower-left corner.
- Click on the Chat / Privacy Settings option, then the Advanced option, then switch the “Last Last Timestamp” option to OFF.
- I am clicking on the “Nobody” option to disable the timeline appearing on WhatsApp.
How to save mobile internet while using WhatsApp
Mobile data can save when using WhatsApp by setting the process of downloading large media to the mobile device, by emptying the media list of the WhatsApp application, or by following the following steps:
- Go to the WhatsApp settings menu, then click on the Data Usage option.
- Go to the automatic media download section, then click on the option (when using mobile data), as this option will provide the user with the opportunity to choose whether or not to download media from images, files, videos, etc.
How to delete messages on WhatsApp
How messages deleted from WhatsApp differs according to the type of smart device users, according to the following:
- Devices running on iOS: long press on the message to delete, then click on the trash can icon that appears on the screen, then click on the delete option, then click on one of the two options, either delete the message from the user’s account only or from all accounts That sent to her.
- Android devices: Long press on the message to delete, then press the trash can icon at the top of the screen, then click on one of the two options, either to delete the message from the user’s account only or from all the accounts that sent to it.