Delete Snapchat conversations
The following are the steps to delete a specific conversation with a friend of the user’s friends on the Snapchat application:
- Go to the Profile screen via the application.
- Open the Settings menu by clicking on the cog icon on the profile screen.
- Scroll to the bottom, then click on Clear Conversations.
- Click on the remove icon (X) that appears next to the name of the person with whom you want to delete the conversation.
Block a person via Snapchat
The following are the steps to block another person via Snapchat:
- Click on the user name of the person to be blocked, which appears in one of the Snapchat updates, or you can search for that person through the search field at the top of the application screen.
- I was clicking on the main menu icon above the opened menu.
- Click on the “Block” option that appears in the small menu on one side of the application.
- Confirm the user’s desire to block, and determine the reason for the blocking via Snapchat.
- Note: Blocking another person via Snapchat removes him from the user’s friends list via this app and removes the user from that person’s friend list via Snapchat.
Delete a snapshot from Snapchat
The following are the steps to delete a snapshot of what is known as a Snap from the Stories list via the user’s Snapchat account:
- Open the Snapchat application via the user’s phone.
- It is scrolling horizontally across the application screen to access the Stories page on Snapchat.
- I was clicking the three dots icon next to the “Stories” option.
- Choose the snapshot or snap that the user wants to delete from the list of stories in his account.
- Clicking on the trash can icon next to the Snap you want to delete from the application, and the user can save the snapshot on his device before deleting it by clicking on the save icon (∨) appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Confirm the user’s desire to delete the snapshot by clicking on the “Delete” option.